Independent Consulting a division under Independent Business Group has been awarded a contract to develop a safety case for the delivery of a new Parkair Emergency Radio system in accordance to U.A.E. regulatory requirements set by the DCAA/GCAA.
This project encompasses the upgrade of the Air Ground Communication System at Dubai International Airport(DXB) and Dubai World Central Al Maktoum (DWC) International Airports. The safety case work encompasses the following tasks:
- Refurbishment of the radio sites at Dubai International Airport (DXB) and Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
- The supply, install and commission a new Emergency Radio Site at Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- The upgrade the Emergency Radio Site at Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC);
- The supply of additional Air/Ground communication link between both airports; and
- the upgrade the Ricochet Recording and Replay systems.
The project scope encompasses writing of Safety Case Part 2, 3 and review of Part 4 developed by Dubai Air Navigation Services.