A consortium of Independent Business Group and Business Integration Partners (BiP) have recently won a contract to support implementation of A-CDM in Riga International Airport (RIX).
The Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) is a key initiative to achieve significant benefits in terms of air traffic flow and capacity management at airports through the reduction of delays, the improvement of punctuality and the optimisation in the utilisation of resources.
“Latvijas Gaisa Satiksme” (LGS), “Riga International Airport” (RIX) and main Latvian air carrier company “Air Baltic Corporation” (Air Baltic) have already signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) expressing their willingness and readiness to implement the A-CDM at RIX.
The project is structured in the following Stages:
- Stage I. Development of A-CDM concept and procedures;
- Stage II. Development and Implementation of A-CDM platform
In the execution of the project, the Consortium will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Assess of current situation at RIX including all the Stakeholders involved;
- Execution of Gap analysis;
- Elaboration of Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA);
- Delivery of the intermediate report focused on High Level Requirements for A-CDM Platform
- Preparation of the Reports for EC Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) in co-operation with the Customer
The bid was won under tough competition from companies such as SITA, DFS and To70.