Independent Business Group (IBG) is a world leading group of consultants, creating innovative solutions to support the aviation sector and transport infrastructure development. Maintaining these sectors sustainability and minimising the environmental footprint are paramount in IBG’s business models. We provide consultant services to all Aviation domains including Air Navigation Service Providers, Airports, Airlines and other service providers. The level of service provision can range from direct consultancy deliverables, framework agreements to a total ‘turnkey’ solution to ultimately full Project Management Consultancy (PMC).
Independent Business Group are based in Norrköping, at the heart of Swedish aviation. We have offices in Europe and Middle East are continuing to build on our successes overseas and expand its international capability. The founding members and owners, including a private investment company, continue to have a passionate ‘hands on’ involvement to the day to day running of the company.
Our core competence is to optimize airspace, airports and Advanced Air Mobility infrastructure from an air traffic, regulatory, technical, financial, and sustainable perspective.
- We provide consultancy services in all aviation domains including Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP’s), airports, airlines and other service providers.
- We are passionate about meeting our clients’ expectations cost-effectively and sustainably, providing for our continual growth with a strong environmental engagement through climate-positive project delivery.
- We are proactive and believe in the strength of our team members and what they have to offer.
- We engage our staff in our work towards continuous improvement, to make our processes more effective and efficient for the highest customer satisfaction and lowest environmental footprint.
- We hold our subcontractors and partners to relevant quality and envinromental requirements.
- We follow all relevant domestic and international legislation and requirements in the markets and projects we operate in.
- We work towards resource optimization through coordination of travel and transportation while on assignment.
Due to our consistent drive and vision at IBG, we are a market leader in our business sectors. Our passionate desire to meet the expectations of our clients in a cost-effective way has ensured continuous growth for IBG. Business turbulence is evident in many sectors. We adapt, change, and most importantly, listen to the needs of our customers. Our team of professional experts is constantly growing with the various skill sets ensuring fulfillment of customer needs and our company’s future.
At IBG our vision is critical for success:
- We are proactive and believe in the strength of each other and what we have to offer.
- We believe our vision ensures our worldwide customers achieve their goals and expectations.
- No single entity is perfect and gets everything right all the time.
- We learn from our mistakes and we learn from each other.
- IBG maintains an open and transparent policy and delivers on time and within budget.
IBG is a patient and courteous company by nature. We welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. We are dependent on each other to produce the best work we can as a company. Being a respectful company, both internally and externally, always conducting ourselves in a professional manner. Any differences can also be our strength and we can find more strength in diversity. We encourage a ‘no blame’ working culture throughout our organisation.
With IBG:s core business in the transport sector, priority always steers to minimise the impact on the environment with sustainable and climate-positive development. This is achieved with new mobility and urban innovation initiatives and enhancing economic growth.