Quality and environmental policy
Our core competency is to optimize airspace and airports from an air traffic, regulatory, technical, financial, and sustainability perspective.
- We provide consultancy services in all aviation domains including Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs), airports, airlines and other service providers.
- We are passionate about meeting our clients’ expectations cost-effectively and sustainably, providing for our continual growth with a strong environmental engagement through climate-positive project delivery.
- We are proactive and believe in the strength of our team members and what they have to offer.
- We engage our staff in our work towards continuous improvement, to make our processes more effective and efficient for the highest customer satisfaction and lowest environmental footprint.
- We hold our subcontractors and partners to relevant quality and envinromental requirements.
- We follow all relevant domestic and international legislation and requirements in the markets and projects we operate in.
- We work towards resource optimization through coordination of travel and transportation while on assignment.
Approved by process owners: Jan-Olof Ekh Safety Director & Senior QA/Risk Manager
Managed by: Mariette Johansson Communication Manager