AIRPORT AUDIT & CERTIFICATION
IBG is recognised worldwide for its expertise in Airport Audit’s and Certification.
We continue to support in the following areas:
- Aerodrome audit to ensure compliance with national and international regulation.
- Assist to install mechanism to oversight safety at the aerodrome and that it meets the specifications regarding the facility and its operation.
- Conduct Airside audit to ensure/enhance safety of airside operations with reference to Annexe 14-Aerodroemes, Doc 9157 Aerodrome design manual and Doc 9137 Airport services manual.
- Assist states to certify their aerodromes in accordance with ICAO specifications, Annexe 14 Aerodromes, Doc 9981 PANS-Aerodromes, Doc 9774 Manual on Certification of Aerodromes.
- Elaboration of aerodrome manual including all pertinent information, organization, equipment, operating procedures, etc.
- Assist in the elaboration of the aerodrome Safety Management Manual and the implementation of the Safety Management System with respect to Annex 19 — Safety Management, Doc 9859 Safety Management Manual (SMM) and Doc 9774 Manual on Certification of Aerodromes.