Where the Independent Business Group (IBG) takes the full responsibility of the Work Package (WP) / project delivery as a project management consultant (PMC) this can also be coupled with offering a Turnkey solution.
What is the difference you may ask?
After an intensive review of project and specific work packages we can in conjunction with the client identify PMC delivery or Turnkey delivery.
A Turnkey service means that, in addition to the PMC responsibility, IBG, together with our partners in any project proposal, will be ready with fully committed offers to deliver the specific work packages in full. Our partners providing solutions can be from both system vendors, ANSP and international organisations. The IBG team will prepare and finalise procurement, and the supply will be by our partner vendor. The advantage to the client, being the price is included in any proposed work package and reduces procurement by the client.
For example, IBG would use the following approach:
- Order review and prepare the scope of work
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget = INCLUDED
- Analysing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- Contract review and preparation of variations
- Procurement review and expediting = DONE
- Managing sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers
- Ongoing assessments for engineering, design, procurement and construction work
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Assist to close out project